Helpful Instructions for AdventistSchoolPay
Here are the easy steps to create and use your AdventistSchoolPay account:
1. Click here to go to the Five Oaks Adventist Christian School Tuition and Donation Page. (You may want to bookmark it in your browser.) You will see the school name, address and Principal’s name in the top right corner.
2. Create a new account using your email and password. Please note your password must contain a special character, such as: *&^%$#@!~.,/?)
3. Click on the link to register your email address. You will receive a confirmation link in your inbox and you are ready to pay tuition online. Follow the instructions to log into your account.
4. The first time you log in you will have to set up information for each child you have attending Five Oaks Adventist Christian School. All you need to do is enter each child's name. There is a place for your child's Five Oaks student ID number, but this is not necessary.
5. Once your child/children are set up, you will be taken to a screen that shows different categories to pay: K4/K5 tuition, and Grades 1-8 Tuition. Simply enter the amounts into the categories that are shown on your monthly statement.
6. If you agree, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail showing how much you paid and to which category.
7. We recommend using the electronic check option, as there is no fee for using this. Likewise, there is no fee when making a donation. However, we know that some of our parents earn reward points for various credit cards they use. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card please understand there will be a fee of 3%. To pay this fee, simply add it to your tuition amount. For example, if you are paying $400, add $12.00 to your payment. If you are paying $200, add $6.00. If you want to pay for the whole year in advance, the fee is still 3% of your total payment. For example, if your yearly tuition is $5,000 the fee would be $150. Again, these fees only apply when paying with a credit or debit card. If you are paying with the electronic check option, or are making a donation, there is no fee.
8. If you have any further questions, you may visit AdventistSchoolPay's FAQs page.